Learn all aspects of the game of cricket in sessions designed to encourage young players to develop their skills, whatever their ability.
Children are taught a variety of techniques in skill-based sessions while learning the key rules that differentiate the various types of cricket as well as the core abilities needed to succeed.
With a focus also on health and fitness awareness, our cricket sessions aim to inspire youngsters to develop a love of the sport which often follows a natural progression into local competitive cricket clubs through strong community links.
All children are registered and deregistered in via our strict registration policies, ensuring they are in a unique child-safe learning environment.
As with all our clubs, children are encouraged to follow the Premier Sport FUN AGREEMENT, which encourages them to take ownership of each session in a bid to ensure behaviour and respect is a priority in each and every activity.
Awards are presented at the end of every session for performance and attitude and certificates are awarded to each participant on completion of the course.
If you want to become a Cricket Legend like Premier Ambassador Paul Nixon you need to master the basics of the game...
To view your childs latest Activities and Clubs click here
- The secret to being great in the field is concentration
- You must get your legs, feet and body right behind the ball
- Keep your eye on the batsman
- Practice fielding and catching on your own or with friends by throwing a ball in the air and catching it.
- Try throwing and catching it between friends at various different heights and speeds
- As you get more advanced try catching it and then throwing it at a target (stumps)
- Great for concentration
- Brilliant team game
- Great fun
- And much more